The Epson WorkForce Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, 2-Sided Duplex, ADF, Fax. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible to get Home WF-3520 all-purpose inkjet printer is also an efficient and compact instrument that provides rapid printing, particularly for text, a few genuinely attractive resolution for photographs and graphics along with even a good-sized paper tray holding 250 pages of paper. The software package includes the easy Epson Scan and Abbyy Finereader Sprint 9.5 for OCR
Epson WorkForce WF-3520
The WorkForce WF-3540’s rate is quite significant for this price. Monochrome pages publish at roughly 11.5 per minute (ppm) on the PC, also 11.4 around the Mac. Snapshot-sized (4-by-6-inch) photographs published in 4.8 ppm to plain paper, and 0.5 ppm to shiny photo inventory. A complete, 8.5-inch from 11-inch photograph published in the Mac, requires approximately two and a half an hour.
Scan rates are typical or better. Previews take approximately ten minutes. A full-page color scan in 600 dpi takes about 35 seconds, even though a 1200-dpi scan of some 4-by-6-inch place takes roughly a minute and half an hour. The high-capacity cartridges are much less of a bargain: At nearly five cpp for black, 3.6 cpp for every color, and 14.4 cents percent, they are priced much more like standard-size capsules.
The Epson WorkForce to get Home lineup presents lots of versions that have more or fewer attributes than this version. On the other hand, that the WF-3520 is a reasonably expensive but multifaceted tool that may manage home office wants with shipment and, despite its title, also supplies lots of attributes that would benefit several tiny offices.
With this specific printer, it is possible to manage borderless and large-size printing tasks, create duplicates at 13 minutes for white and black and seven minutes to get color and revel in the advantage of an automobile page cleaner.
You’re able to fax files at a rate of 3 minutes each page; the fax memory retains 180 pages along with also the fax speed dial will keep up to 100 telephone numbers. Together with the ample printing arrow holding half of a ream of paper, then you won’t have to replenish the distribution that frequently.
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Drivers & Software Download
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 series Remote Print Driver v1.66
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 series Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v220.127.116.11
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 series Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Manual
How to Install an Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Driver by Using the Setup File or CD or DVD Driver follow the steps below and immediately use your printer.
- You need to download the Epson WorkForce WF-3520 driver installation file. You can click the link provided above to download the settings file.
- You can start it when the settings file has been set up. Running an installation document means that you launch the setup guide. There will be instructions. Just follow step by step until it’s finished.
- Connect the USB cable between the Epson WorkForce WF-3520 printer together to your computer or personal PC. Don’t do it unless you find a way to do it.
- You just wait to see the printer link to the computer. There will be further instructions to follow. Just do the instructions to finish.
- Make sure you enter all points and complete the procedures that have been repaid.
- Check whether the printer is working or not. By following the steps above, when it doesn’t work correctly, you can reinstall it. Make sure you follow all of these steps.
How to Install an Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Driver by Using a CD or DVD Driver
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 users often choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is faster and easier to do. You can follow the steps below.
- First Make sure you have a CD or DVD driver that is ideal for Epson WorkForce WF-3520 printers.
- Place it in the CD driver for your PC or computer.
- Leave the CD running on your computer or PC by yourself.
- Start to run the settings file and you must follow the setup guidelines.
- Follow the steps that appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to connect a cable that involves Epson WorkForce WF-3520 and PC cable. It is important to note what that is after you read the instructions for doing so. Don’t do it until you see the instructions.
- Wait before the computer or PC finds the Epson WorkForce WF-3520 printer and proceed with the procedure.
- Don’t forget to enter all values into the wizard until you complete the installation procedure.
- All you have to do is try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. By following the steps above, if you don’t, you can reinstall. Make sure you have done all the steps provided above.
Ways to Check Whether Your Printer Is Connected to a Computer or Not?
Before using the Epson WorkForce WF-3520 printer, you need to make sure that the printer is connected to the computer. The list below is the steps to check whether the printer is on a PC or not.
- The first thing to do is restart all devices such as your personal computer or PC, printer, and router.
- When everything returns to normal, just visit the printer control panel.
- Start printing the Wireless Network Test report.
- This action triggers the printing process and you will get a report in the print newspaper. If it’s effective, that means your Epson WorkForce WF-3520 printer is connected to the computer.
- Then you are ready to use the Epson WorkForce WF-3520 printer to print various types of files.
Ways to Check Whether the Printer is Working or Not?
It is also important to make sure your Epson WorkForce WF-3520 printer is working or not printing something. This is really a way to see if your printer is working or not. Printing a test page is an option.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer and connect it to the PC.
- Load paper into the Epson WorkForce WF-3520 printer.
- Click the Window button and select Control Panel.
- Continue the procedure by clicking View Devices and Printers and right-clicking on your printer.
- Find Select Properties and click.
- Click the print test page and function, the printer will print the web page automatically.
There were also cases that did not work due to problem-solving. By following the steps you can check it:
- Try checking it by opening the Epson WorkForce WF-3520 printer and assessing the paper jam. Remove and try printing.
- Try checking the ink level because it is possible for the printer to run out of ink. You can replace the empty cartridge and then install a new one.
- Try checking the cable and make sure it is properly installed.
- Try updating the printer driver. You only need to click the start button and choose All Programs.
It can be reasonable that the problem arises because of ink or the system. It is very important for you to test it first. In fact, the Epson WorkForce WF-3520 printer is a very good printer that helps you print documents and photos beautifully. You don’t need to worry if you run out of ink because Epson WorkForce WF-3520 ink/toner cartridges are easy to find at low prices. So, if you want to directly use the Epson WorkForce WF-3520 printer